During this time, there are problems with housewives. Many housewives encounter it and cannot avoid washing or drying clothes. Then there was the problem of being wet and smelly because the rain came down in a fierce, uncaring manner!
In the rainy season, the rain falls without stopping. Washing clothes and drying clothes causes problems as a result. due to humid air Resulting in the cloth drying slowly. And there is a chance that musty smells easily occur, so there should be an appropriate method of washing and drying clothes. To help the cloth dry quickly And there is no musty smell.
How to wash clothes
- Morning laundry Sunshine and warm breeze It will help the cloth dry quickly. And can also kill bacteria.
- Separate white and colored cloth. to keep the color from fading
- Spin the clothes until they are damp before drying to reduce drying time.
- Add detergent and fabric softener formulas that help reduce musty odors.
How to dry clothes
- Dry your clothes in a well-ventilated area, such as a balcony with a window. or a room with a door open to let in air Do not dry clothes in damp or stuffy places.
- Drying clothes with hangers Hang the cloth along the curved lines. It will help the fabric to breathe well.
- Leave space between each piece of fabric. To help the wind pass through well
- Use สมัคร ufabet a fan to help dry clothes. If the air is not easily ventilated It will help the cloth dry faster.
Tips for washing and drying clothes during the rainy season
- Put the towel in the wash along with the other laundry. The towel will help absorb the moisture. Makes clothes dry faster.
- Use baking soda or vinegar to help with washing clothes. It will help eliminate musty smells.
- Iron wet clothes with an iron. The heat from the iron will help kill bacteria. and helps the cloth dry faster.
- Use a hair dryer to help dry clothes. Suitable for small items or clothes that need to be dried quickly.
- Dry your clothes in a place where the sun shines. Even if it’s just a little It also helps the cloth dry faster.
- If you have a clothes dryer You can use a clothes dryer to help dry clothes. But you should use a dryer with a moisture removal system. To prevent the fabric from having a musty smell.
- If you need to dry your clothes in the bathroom Leave the bathroom door open. so that the air can ventilate well
- If the cloth is very damp Use a towel to absorb the moisture before drying.
- Check the fabric often. If the cloth is dry The cloth should be put away immediately. To prevent the fabric from having a musty smell.
How to dry clothes with a hair dryer
- Suitable for small items or clothes that need to be dried quickly.
- Set the hair dryer to medium heat.
- Blow dry the cloth until all the moisture is gone.
If you follow these methods It will help your clothes dry quickly. And there will definitely be no musty smell during the rainy season.